Supercharge Your Presence | APA
This series aims to help psychologists at all career stages build a professional persona online and through in-person activities.
- Developed the concept and name of the series
- Identfied and hired the two main presenters
- Work with main presenters on topics
- Review presentations to ensure they are in keeping with APA's standards
- Manage marketing and promotion (email, social, house ads)
- Produce each live event and serve as host
- Prep and edit recording for publication
How Did You Get that Job? | APA
This series, where APA interviews psychologists working in various fields, to find out what they do on a daily basis, is based on the popular Monitor on Psychology magazine column. It is so popular, it spaned a spin-off series, How Did You Get That Job? Workshops. These presentations provide audiences with pratical skills that will help psychologists find, secure and keep a job.
Length: 30-minutes (talks), 60-minutes (workshops)
Frequency: 6/year (talks), 4/year (workshops)
- Developed the concept of taking the print columen and evolving it to a webinar series
- Identifed APA staffer to host series
- Indentify and contact the guest psychologist featured in each interview and workshop
- Produce live event and serve as host for workshops
- Manage the marketing and promotion (email, social and house ads)
- Prep and edit recordign for publication.